Virat Kohli is a prominent Indian cricket player and also the captain of the Indian cricket team and he is ranked one of the best-renowned batsmen in the world.
Name: Virat Kohli
Nickname: Chikoo, Run machine
Born: 5 November 1988
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Occupation: Indian Cricketer
Spouse(s): Anushka Sharma
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Educational: 12th standard
Height: 5ft and 9inch
Phobia: Fear of height
Hobbies: Workout, Singing, Travelling, Dancing
Food Habit: Vegetarian
source: Virat childhood image
Virat Kohli was born on 5 November 1998 into a Panjabi family in Delhi. His father late Mr Prem Kohli was a criminal lawyer and his mother, Ms Saroj Kohli is a housewife.
According to his family, Virat Kohli picked up a cricket bat when he was 3 years old and always asked his father to bowl him.
Virat grew up at Uttam Nagar in Delhi and he started schooling at Vishal Bharti Public School.
When Virat had 9 years old one day his neighbours told his father you should join Virat any cricket club, he shouldn’t waste his time in gully cricket and his father took him to West Delhi Cricket Academy.
In West Delhi Cricket Academy, he was trained by Rajkumar Sharma and also played matches at Sumit Dogra Academy at the same time.
Virat Kohli was always ready to bat at any spot and his trainer had to push him to go home after his training sessions.
He started schooling at Vishal Bharti Public School and he was in 9th grade. Virat shifted to Saviour Convent school in Paschim Vihar.
Virat Kohli was also a bright and alert student, his teacher also known as a bright student. Saviour Convent is a decent school where Virat Kohli completed his 9th-12th.
Virat Kohli made his first one-day international debut in 2008 against Sri Lanka in Dambulla after playing for domestic teams such as Delhi and India RED. In 2010&2011 Virat Kohli made his Test debut and T20 debut against West Indies and Zimbabwe respectively.
Virat Kohli was a captained of the Indian Under-19 Team in 2008 for the world cup which played in Malaysia and
he led the team to win the cup and this was the turning point for Virat’s career, he got a chance to play in the senior Indian team and now he continues to break several records.
In 2014, Virat Kohli was appointed as an Indian cricket team captain after the resignation of Mr Mahendra Singh dhoni.
In IPL matches Virat plays for Royal challengers.
2. Virat reached the 900 point ranking in the ICC player Ranking for Test Batsmen after Sunil Gavaskar.
3. In 2018, he became the fastest batsmen to score 10,000 ODI runs and he Kohli took just 205 innings to reach the landmark.
4. Virat Kohli scored 10,000 ODI runs after playing just 10 years and 68 days.
5. Virat hit 3 consecutive centuries against two opponents, West Indies & Sri Lanka and became a first player to hit 3 consecutive centuries against two opponents.
6. Virat Kohli became the only captain to score the most runs in an ODI in a year.
1. In 2013 Virat received Arjuna Award.
2. In 2017 he awarded by Padma Shri which is India’s fourth-highest civilian award
3. 2018 he received Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna.
In 2017, Virat Kohli broke millions of hearts because he tied the knot with Indian actress Anushka Sharma on December 11. Apart from his marriage, Virat had affairs with some ladies who were once Virat Kohli’s girlfriends.
• Sakshi Agrawal: she is an Indian film actress known as a Tollywood actress. Sakshi and Virat’s relationship wasn’t long-lasting.
• Sarah-Jane Dias: she is also an Indian actress and winner of Femina Miss India 2007. They met each other at a party and introduced by a common friend and instantly they fell in love with each other and their relationship rumours fled so soon but their relationship was broken-up after some time.
• Izabelle Leite: she is a Brazilian model and made her debut in Bollywood with Amir khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui starer film Talaash. She said that Virat Kohli was one of the first Indian friends of mine when I came to India and both of us were dating for a short time, we were together for 2 years.
• Tamanaha Bhatia: she is also one of the best actresses in Bollywood and Tollywood also.
Virat Kohli and Tamanaha Bhatia were rumoured to be in love with each other and they got close to each other after shooting an advertisement together and they never spoke about their relationship in public.
• Anushka Sharma: she is now wife of Mr Virat Kohli, she also belongs to the film industry and superstar in Bollywood.
Virat and Anushka were in a long relationship finally they got tied on 11 December 2017.
Kohli net worth of Kohli is INR 390 Crore and he ranks in the list of highest-paid Indian cricketers and he makes a huge income from the endorsement of the brand.
Virat purchased Flamboyant in his hometown Delhi, this bungalow is known to reside in a gorgeous bungalow.
This bungalow was a dream house for him that came true finally. Apart from this bungalow, Virat Kohli owned multiple real estates and he stays in his two houses, one in Delhi and other on in Mumbai.
He has hired a famous Interior Designer to change into his Mumbai house and he spent an additional around INR1.5 Crore for some interior changes.
Virat Kohli has a collection of some luxury cars like Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Volkswagen.from the collection of this car some was purchased by Virat himself and some cars are gifted to him by the sponsor.
Virat is also the owner of Renault Duster, Audi 8, Audi A6 Toyota Fortuner and Toyota Liva.
1. Virat Kohli’s nickname is ‘chikoo’. This name had given by his Delhi State coach Ajit Chaudhary in his childhood days.
2. He hates maths in his school time and he loves to read history subjects.
3. He was very close to his father but unfortunately, Virat’s dad died of a brain stroke but he played a match-saving knock for Delhi against Karnataka on the next day of his father’s death.
4. He believed in some superstition like he wears black wristbands and always wears Kada before his matches.
5. Kohli said I have always wanted to be a cricket player and I don’t have any backup plan in my life.
6. He has a phobia of heights.
7. Virat doesn’t like to talk with people for a long duration on a mobile phone.
8. He is also the brand ambassador of the Indian Border Security Force (BSF).
9. Chikoo loves tattoos and he is increasing his tattoos.
10. Virat is the owner of a restaurant in Delhi called ‘Nueva’.
• Virat’s hobby is also singing and in the year of 2016 a video of him singing “JO WADA LIYA HAI NIBHANA PADHEGA” had gone viral on social media.
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for the luxury lifestyle and…
Omi Vaidya also is known as “ The Silencer '' of 3 idiots movie Know…
Are you a belongs to the business field or you are Businessman, Entrepreneur, MBA student…